Bold prints and bright colors ruled the runways. Here are the hot trends for summer:
1. Everything’s coming up roses. The floral trend is everywhere — dresses, tops, bottoms. Even for the guys!
2. Mules rule. No longer a tired fashion, open-toe mules freshen up a summer look.
3. Sparkle and shine. Metallics are major. Think iridescent if you dare.
4. Go team! Athletic-inspired chic fashions and footwear are making a run for it.
5. Go sideways. Luckily for the ladies, horizontal stripes are meant for the guys this season.
6. Crop it. Think twice about that second cupcake. Crop tops are more fashionable than ever.
7. Say it like you mean it. Clothes do all the talking this summer, with wordy graphics.
8. Southern gentlemen rejoice! The colored suit for men is in — and no, we don’t mean navy or gray.
9. Fringe finishes. Purses are a great way to sport the fringe trend.
10. Be radiant. When in doubt, think pink. The No. 1 color of the season is “radiant orchid.”
To view the latest issue of Natura Magazine click HERE