1. You have to maintain a healthy hair regimen. Make sure that you are using shampoo’s and conditioners that moisturize your hair and cleanse your scalp of excess debris.
2. Make sure that you get your treatments every 6-8 weeks, in order to increase the elasticity of your hair and promote better curl formation.
3. If you straighten your hair, make sure that you always use a heat protectant so that you don’t damage your hair.
4. When you straighten your hair with a flat or curling iron, make sure that the tool is on medium heat and you shouldn’t go over one section of hair more than once.
5. Keep touch ups to a minimum !! You should only have to flat iron your hair once a week. Too much heat on your hair can loosen your curl pattern and potentially damage your hair.
Owner of Natural Styles By Lisa
Natural Hair Expert
For more professional hair tips and advice stay tuned to www.naturamagazineusa.com, and if you have any questions or advice about your hair, post below and we will get your questions answered.