At this time in my life, I would define my current state as being in ” Transition”. Each day I learn a new lesson, and I make it my goal to progress and become a better person. I must admit there are times when I fall short of my goal, because I’m not perfect and I struggle with navigating through life just like everyone else, but I use these words of encouragement to lift me up.
1. Begin within, take quiet time alone.
2. Trust your head, follow your first thought.
3. Don’t be fooled by appearance.
4. Plan prayerfully; prepare purposefully; proceed positively; pursue persistently.
5. Be willing to be wrong.
6. Be flexible.
7. Do the best you can where you are with what you have.
8. Be prepared
9. See the invisible; feel the intangible; achieve the impossible.
10. Focus+Courage+Willingness to work= Miracles
11. Help somebody else.
12. When in doubt, pray.
I hope that everyone has a great day today, and I hope today is better than your last.