“We leverage the Honey Pot to encourage love with clean, healthy and happy honey pots, one bottle at a time.”- Founder Beatrice Dixon
I hope you are having a great Saturday. This week we are doing a spotlight on The Honey Pot, which is an all natural feminine wash designed to keep our most sacred spots feeling clean and smelling fresh. Now I know that sometimes as women we have trouble talking about our vaginal health, but it is a discussion that needs to be had. Beyond just focusing on making sure that your “honey pot” smells fresh, it is also important to consider the prevention of vaginal infection, and also controlling your pH balance.
The makers of Honey Pot work to ensure the prevention of bothersome vaginal irritations, and also aid in natural vaginal immunity.
Check out more information on The Honey Pot below, and let us know your thoughts on the product!
The Honey Pot was developed to prevent vaginal infection, encourage pH balance and aid natural vaginal immunity with 100% Natural Plant-Based Ingredients. Nonetheless, the infection breakdown was the precise conscious breakthrough Dixon needed to regain her own vaginal love. Beatrice’s core mission with the Honey Pot is to encourage women and young girls to honor and respect their vagina. To love the vagina in a gentle manner, as not to abuse it, but to be as gentle with it as one would with a root that will grow into a beautiful cherry blossom tree, like our Honey Pot brand logo.
The Honey Pot strives to keep honey pots happy, healthy and clean. Beatrice works to dispel negative belief systems by encouraging women to love their vaginas.
The Honey PotTM is a 100% Natural, Plant-Based Daily Feminine Wash.
A woman’s solution to feminine hygiene for one of the most sensitive areas of her body, the vagina. The Honey PotTM is a brand made with love, for women seeking healthy freshness.
The three (3) products in the portfolio include::
Lavender – Our signature brand for all women. Ideal for all women seeking healthy freshness. Including active, eco-friendly and health conscious women.
Younger Ladies – A gentle formula for delicate young users, 4-12 years old. Specially designed for young girls, a lighter formula to promote a healthy hygiene routine at a young age.
Preggers – Safe enough for expecting Mom’s throughout pregnancy Trimesters 1 – 3, when hormones are out of balance. During pregnancy, vaginal support is of the highest importance as the vessel to bring forth life. The Honey Pot will supports the vaginal vessel pre and post natal.
FEATURES & BENEFITS
- • Achieve a Healthier, Happier, Cleaner, Honey Pot in 4 Weeks*
- • Keeps the vagina fresh and clean, omits odor.
- • Prevents vaginal infections and balance insufficiencies such as Candidiasis, Bacteria Vaginosis and Urinary Infections.
- • Promotes pH Balance, which helps restore moisture and helps to relieve dryness.
- • Aid in Natural Vaginal Immunity.
*Based on daily use, clinical and self assessment study of a group of 50 participants.
- • 100% Natural Plant-Based Ingredients, Safe and Eco-Friendly Recyclable Packaging.
- • Made with the finest ingredients to balance and rejuvenate and restore vaginal health.
- • Free from any ingredients you can not pronounce.
- • No Parabens, Sulfates, SLS, SLS, DEA, Synthetic Fragrances and Not Tested on Animals.
- • Only natural preservatives, with no additives. Honey PotTM claims are substantiated by consumertrial and testing. The Honey PotTM is not a cure for vaginal infection.
RETAIL The Honey Pot SRP is $14.99 www.thehoneypot.com and $9.99 at WholeFoods.